Hello all!
And welcome to the solidifying, mind twisting, and feministic fascism of my blog I am Terece better known as "Madame Maconnerie" in other words Ms. Masonry ( shout out to all the Creoles!). Best said by the Guerrilla Girls I plan to reinforce the true meaning of the "f-word...feminism”! SO talk to me tell me what it means to you to be a woman, and the journey you've taken thus far to get there. I would like to set the record straight that this is not Lifetime, I don't want hear about how much you hate your ex, or anything of that nature. What I want to know is why you think you're a woman, and how you define that, what’s made you feel this way, your influences, etc... Give your personal esthetics of your defining femininity. Each week will have a topic on which a daily question will have relevance to. The topic of course is always women, but I plan to discuss matters on a deeper level such as domesticity, and today's gender roles in society. All of which is in preparation for a bigger plan to be unveiled soon. So sit back relax and tell me about yourself!
-You give me the blocks and I'll build it, He gave me dirt so I make my own blocks-
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Hey Asia, nice start. My actual blog is http://mattarchsenpro.blogspot.com/ read, comment!
ReplyDelete